Ive been struggling between what blogging platforms to use for a very long time.
i started with word press but all the people i was following were on blogger and it just seemed easier.
so i ported.
now i'm having issues with blogger o.
i don't understand why i cant un-follow blogs.
i went crazy stalking and following blogs at my blogging recession earlier and now i'm bored with
A lot of them just make noise and sometimes all man needs is peace and quiet.
I've goggled all the ways and methods to un-follow blogs and its looking like a long thing.
WordPress is looking sexy again too me. look at those themes and the pretty websites and the analysis it does for you (droolssss)
I'm listing pros and cons of both platforms.
- very easy to use especially for beginners
- its hosting by Google. they can be trusted for security et all
- i follow a lot of bloggers who use the platform.
- i'm used to it.
- its literally not controlled by you.
- the word processor is honestly crap.
- the themes are quite boring and not many
- you cant edit your blog list. once you follow a blog o pari.
- Tech support forum is very poor.
- its cool
- themes are beautiful and plenty.
- beautiful mobile app
- nice word processor.
- i love the comment tracking notification.
- following and un-following blogs is a breeze.
- may ghen ghen website use it.
- can seem complex and techy
- too many plugins
- i don't know the owner.
Honestly i'm just confused.